Clinical Account Manager | Southeast | Neuro
Atlanta, GA US
Candidates for this position must be located in the Southeast and be able to travel throughout the region.
This opportunity is with a longtime client that is developing highly disruptive neurosurgical imaging technology. The Clinical Account Manager will be responsible for managing the post-sale process and drive product adoption by working directly with the neuro clinical team, surgeons, and the hospital marketing team. We're looking for candidates that have at least 3 years of experience in a sales or sales support role with a Class III medical device that who can be a passionate advocate for the use of this groundbreaking technology.
Apply today or reach out to John Patterson to learn more!
- Work closely with the neuro clinical team, surgeons, and the hospital marketing team by using strong individual influencer skills to drive product adoption.
- Act as the primary program manager and liaison to ensure that key patient metrics meet expectations from an educational and case-support standpoint.
- Work closely with the hospital to assit in insurance and payer matters, patient-flow, and all post-sale activities.
- 3+ Years in a sales or sales support role with a Class III medical device, ideally a complex device such as robotics, navigation, diagnostic or therapeutic imaging, or a device used in high risk environments (Cath-lab, operating room, etc.)
- Passion and aptitude for complex surgical technology and the hustle that comes with startup culture.
Travel: 50% throughout the Southeast
Years of Experience: 3+ Sales Support
Degree: STEM, Lifescience, or Nurse/PA is preferred, BA/BS Required
Location: Southeast US
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 & 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America