Clinical Specialist | Neuro & Spine | New York City
60 Scarsdale Road New York City, ON 10002 CA
Candidates for this position must be located in New York City.
A growing startup company with highly disruptive technology used in the operating room is seeking a technologically savvy Clinical Specialist in New York City. This individual will be responsible for managing the post-sale process from training and educating users on the product to covering cases in the operating room, to helping drive product utilization and ultimately customer satisfaction. Candidates must have at least 3 years of experience covering cases in orthopedics, spine, neurosurgery, or robotic surgery.
- Become a subject matter expert to educate clinicians and drive post-sale utilization of the product.
- Support clinical procedures in the operating room and provide training & education on use.
- Work closely with the sales team to support evaluations, demonstrations, and other lead generating activities.
- Manage and communicate customer requests and feedback.
- Perform troubleshooting as needed.
- 3+ Years of experience as a clinical specialist with an OR-based medical device company performing case coverage.
- Experience with surgical navigation, robotics, or other high-tech OR devices.
- Previous experience covering orthopedics, spine, neurosurgery, or robotics procedures.
Compensation: Competitive based on candidate's experience
Years of Experience: 3+ Operating Room Experience
Degree: BA/BS Required
Location: New York, New York
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 & 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.