Informatics Specialist - ATL/Charlotte
The Informatics Specialist will be a primary contributor to Informatics Sales Strategy and will be responsible for identifying and articulating new opportunities in the marketplace. This endeavor will require strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of customer needs, and an ability to identify and address key stakeholder needs required for deal closure.
The Informatics Specialist will be a domain expert, capable of holding deep technical and clinical discussions with IT Operations, Physicians, and Researchers within a hospital or health system. As the expert for their product in the field, this individual will spend time in the field developing key relationships while supporting the Sales and Clinical Applications teams with product positioning, sales, and consulting on overall technical design.
The Informatics Specialist will lead the strategic approach to IT Intake and budgetary approval processes. Domain knowledge of healthcare economics and the transition to value based care will be critical. The ability to communicate and quantify the ROI and overall Business Case of Informatics will be critical to success.
- Establish, manage and grow diverse Informatics Sales Funnel by leading and collaborating with the direct sales team
- Lead and execute on all business metrics established for Informatics including top line growth, contribution margin, market capture, among others
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key clinical sponsors, researchers, physicians and executive leadership at a Corporate C-Suite level.
- Demonstrate seamless teamwork with all functional departments.
- Own and develop relationships with luminary customers
- Lead the design and execution of an area specific two-year business plan to establish partnerships, drive adoption, and scale the footprint of Company's Informatics platform
- Execute consultative assessments of Clinical, Research and Integrated single client opportunities.
- Educate, Coach, and Lead the positioning of Informatics scope in enterprise deals with the sales team
- Collaborate as a thought leader on the technical, clinical, strategic and commercial elements of Informatics
- Lead the execution of RFIs, RFPs, and all required internal IT approval processes
- Lead the overall solution design for all Informatics single client opportunities
Location: Atlanta or Charlotte
Position Reports To: Director(s) of Sales
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience