Regional Sales Manager - Spine
New York, New York
This entrepreneurial organization is commercializing and accelerating growth with an innovative product portfolio, as well as a new technology. We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of exceeding high end sales goals and has worked to roll out technologically advanced concept products. Ideal individuals will have strong management capabilities in distribution sales models in the spinal/orthopedic arena. The individual must be an autonomous manager, who can operate independently and think strategically, in order to analyze business concepts to develop and grow the already growing region. We are seeking the top 10% percent of the market, and this highly competitive opportunity will be part of strong growth trajectory.
- Manage sales force and drive strategic objectives
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Identify Strategic growth opportunities, and maintain strong relationships with strategic KOL’s.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical applications, as well as clinical technique, related to spinal implants.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve problems quickly and with confidence.
- Define targets and make recommendations to executive management
- Clinical experience; at least 2 years of experience working in spine
- Experience in MIS and/or complex spine with emphasis in Orthopedic/Neurosurgery and applications
- 10+years of experience in spinal or orthopedic sales capacity
- Strong & positive relationships with orthopedic surgeons and/or surgery personnel
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries
- BS/BA in Nursing, Biomedical Engineering, or Associates or equivalent experience.
Reports to: Area Vice President
Keywords for this title include: Clinical Specialist, Clinical Applications Specialist, Sales Representative, Spinal Deformity Consultant, Territory Manager, Regional Sales Manager, District Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager
Keywords for this position include: spine, neuro, orthopedic, cervical, lumbar, “pedicle screw” VBR, “vertebral body replacement”, thoracic, “spinal implant” “orthopedic implant” Spine, Spinal, Fusion, Implant, Bone, Lumbar, Decompression, Interbody, IBF, DDD, Disc, Vertebrae, Vertebra, Screws, Spondylolisthesis, Thoraco-lumbar, Lumbar, Endplate, Sacral, Impingement, Scoliosis, Deformity, ALIF, PLIF
Prior experience from the following companies or similar is helpful: Allosource, Aesculap, Alphatec, Amedica, Anulex, Archus, Arthrocare, Atlas Spine, Avalign, Baxano, Benvenue, Biomet, Biomimedx, Centinel Spine, Choicespine, Codman, Depuy, Dfine, DiscMotion, DJO, Eminent Spine, Endius, Exactech, Flexuspine, Globus, Greatbatch, Integra LifeSciences, Integra Spine, Interventional Spine, Invuity, ISTO, Joimax, K2M, Kensey Nash, Kyphon, Lanx, LDR, Lifespine, Magellan Spine, Mako Surgical, Mazor Robotics, Medtronic Spinal, Medtronic Spine, Mekanika, Nexgen Spine, Nspine, Nuvasive, Orchid, Ortho Development, Orthofix, Orthovita, Osteomed, Osteotech, Pacific Spine, Paradigm Spine, Phygen Spine, Pioneer Surgical, Premia Spine, Raymedica, RTI Biologics, Seaspine, Simpirica, Simplicity Orthopedics, Sintea Biotech, Smith Nephew, Spartek Medical, Spinal Elements, Spinal Kinetics, SpinalMotion, Spine Align, Spine Smith, Spine Surgical, Spinecraft, SpineNet, Spineology, Spinesmith, Spinevision, Spinewave, Stryker, Stryker Spine, Surgical Orthomedics, Synthes Spine, Thekan Spine, Titan Spine, Trans1, Ulrich Medical, US Spine, Verticor, Vertiflex, Vertos Medical, Wenzel Spine, Wright Medical, X-Spine, Zimmer, Zyga Technology
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.