Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager for an explosive growth medical device midsize startup in surgical robotics will manage the development life cycle for disruptive medical devices in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The company has FDA approval in several clinical areas and are anticipating growth into other areas in the future.
- Provide project management of cutting-edge robotic systems.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external resources for timely execution of the Project Plan while generating tasks for coordination of project activities including design, development, testing, laboratory activities, and demonstrations.
- Contribute to documentation of project activities in the Design History File (DHF) and Technical File. Participate and conduct reviews per company Design Control process.
- Reports to Director of R&D
- 7+ years within the medical device industry and exposure to medical device development over multiple projects/life cycles.
- 10+ years of project management experience or management of significant project components in the medical or technology industry.
- Experience working in ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 compliant environments.
- Proven experience with Design Control Process and management of sub-teams or significant project efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a science related field, and/or commensurate industry experience.
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.