Territory Manager - Spine - New Jersey/Philadelphia - 1184834
New York / New Jersey, -- US
Territory Manager – Neurosurgical and Spinal Implants – New Jersey/Philadelphia
This entrepreneurial organization is in rapid expansion and looking for the top 1% of talent to join a story of innovation, accelerating growth, and immense trajectory. We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of exceeding high-end sales goals and has worked to roll out technologically advanced concept products and concept procedures. Ideal individuals will have strong surgeon relationships in the spinal/orthopedic arena. The individual must be an autonomous, who can operate independently and think strategically, in order to analyze business concepts and successfully expand their expanding footprint.
- Manage and drive strategic sales objectives.
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Identify Strategic growth opportunities and maintain strong relationships with strategic user base.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical applications, as well as clinical technique, related to spinal implants.
- Aptitude to move quick, in both a coach and player role as the scale grows.
- Define targets and make recommendations to executive management.
- Clinical experience; at least 2 years of experience working in spine.
- Experience in Degenerative, MIS, Complex, or neurosurgical and spinal applications.
- 4+ years of experience in spinal or orthopedic sales capacity.
- Strong & positive relationships with orthopedic surgeons and/or surgery personnel.
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries.
- BS/BA required
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Years of experience: 4+
Location: New Jersey/Philadelphia
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Meet Your Recruiter
With a background in B2B Sales, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers and welcomes the opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.