VP of Regulatory Affairs
International Regulatory Affairs Expert for Diagnostic Medical Device Capital Equipment.
- Extensive experience gaining regulatory acceptance on Medical Device, Capital, Diagnostic, Imaging, or Optics products
- Strong Management, Business and Communication Skills
- 3-4 Direct Reports, including international staff
- International Travel
- Compensation Commensurate to Experience
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred.
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.