Account Manager | Infection Prevention | Chicago
26145 Technology Drive Chicago, IL 91355 US
Start-up excitement + established industry-leading capital equipment = explosive growth!
- Accelerate sales for an "in demand" technology solution which helps control viral spread.
- Manage current accounts, RFPs, and lead creation in complex financial/clinical negotiations.
- 5+ Years of Medical capital equipment sales or service sales to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers with an ASP of $5000 or higher.
- 5+ Years of OR, infection prevention, environmental, or DME sales.
- Entrepreneurial; both patient-focused and financially motivated.
Compensation: $160K Y1 plan, $600/month car allowance
Travel: Limited overnights, mostly by car
Years of Experience: 5+ Years Medical Capital Equipment Sales
Location: Chicago, IL
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America