Account Manager | Infection Prevention | New York
26145 Technology Drive New York, NY 91355 US
Start-up excitement + established industry-leading capital equipment = explosive growth!
- Accelerate sales for an "in demand" technology solution which helps control viral spread.
- Manage current accounts, RFPs, and lead creation in complex financial/clinical negotiations.
- 5+ Years of Medical capital equipment sales or service sales to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers with an ASP of $5000 or higher.
- 5+ Years of OR, infection prevention, environmental, or DME sales.
- Entrepreneurial; both patient-focused and financially motivated.
Compensation: $160K Y1 plan, $600/month car allowance
Travel: Limited overnights, mostly by car
Years of Experience: 5+ Years Medical Capital Equipment Sales
Location: New York
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.