Account Manager - Surgical Capital Equipment
Account Manager- Surgical Capital Equipment
This entrepreneurial organization is commercializing and accelerating growth with an innovative product portfolio, and is seeking a dynamic sales representative to mange the Boston market. We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of exceeding high end sales goals and has worked to roll out and developed a region with advanced technology. Ideal individuals will have track record sales success in a complex sales cycles. The individual must be an autonomous sales professional, who can operate independently and think strategically, in order to analyze business concepts to develop, grow, expand market penetration.
- Manage individual objective for key geography
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, and customer interaction.
- Identify Strategic growth opportunities, and maintain strong relationships with strategic customer and systems in the region.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical applications, as well as clinical technique, related to technology platform.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve problems quickly and with confidence.
- Define targets and make recommendations to executive management
- Clinical experience; at least 2 years of experience working Capital Equipment
- Experience in selling complex solution in a surgical setting
- 5+ years of experience in medical device sales leadership
- Strong proven track record of success, in complex sales cycles
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries
- MBA (Preferred)
Years of experience: 7+
Location: Boston, MA
Keywords for this title include: Sales Representative, Clinical Sales Representative, Account Manager, Territory Manager
Keywords for this position include: Capital Equipment, Navigation, Operating Room, C-suite Sales, Fluoroscopy, Robotics, President's Club, Circle of excellence, Master's Circle, Imaging, Therapeutic Imaging, Diagnostic Imaging, Sales Management, Image Guided Surgery
Prior experience from the following companies or similar is helpful: Medtronic, Aesculap, Anulex, GE, Philips, Toshiba, Hill Rom, Intuitive Surgical, Archus, Arthrocare, Atlas Spine, Avalign, Baxano, Benvenue, Biomet, Biomimedx, Centinel Spine, Choicespine, Codman, Depuy, Dfine, DiscMotion, DJO, Eminent Spine, Endius, Exactech, Flexuspine, Globus, Greatbatch, Integra LifeSciences, Integra Spine, Interventional Spine, Invuity, ISTO, Joimax, K2M, Kensey Nash, Kyphon, Lanx, LDR, Lifespine, Magellan Spine, Mako Surgical, Mazor Robotics, Medtronic Spinal, Medtronic Spine, Mekanika, Nexgen Spine, Nspine, Nuvasive, Orchid, Ortho Development, Orthofix, Orthovita, Osteomed, Osteotech, Pacific Spine, Paradigm Spine, Phygen Spine, Pioneer Surgical, Premia Spine, Raymedica, RTI Biologics, Seaspine, Simpirica, Simplicity Orthopedics, Sintea Biotech, Smith Nephew, Spartek Medical, Spinal Elements, Spinal Kinetics, SpinalMotion, Spine Align, Spine Smith, Spine Surgical, Spinecraft, SpineNet, Spineology, Spinesmith, Spinevision, Spinewave, Stryker, Stryker Spine, Surgical Orthomedics, Synthes Spine, Thekan Spine, Titan Spine, Trans1, Ulrich Medical, US Spine, Verticor, Vertiflex, Vertos Medical, Wenzel Spine, Wright Medical, X-Spine, Zimmer, Zyga Technology
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.