Account Manager - Surgical Robotics - Washington
555 Richmond Street West Suite 800 Seattle, Washington
We are looking for top 10% sales performers who are highly financially and internally motivated, have strong selling skills and are capable of selling both on and off-budget in a hospital market across many different call points.
Our long-time client manufactures capital equipment technology and is looking for an aggressive sales representative to drive business in a patient-centric environment. The ability to adapt and perform professionally within strenuous circumstances (and occasionally life threatening patient situations) is critical.
- MINIMUM 5+ years of medical sales experience including selling capital equipment with an ASP of a minimum of $10,000
- You must have a DOCUMENTABLE track record in successful selling with at least 2 years prior earnings in excess of $100,000.
- Must be highly financially and internally motivated, assertive and aggressive in driving sales and making commissions with an unwavering integrity.
- You must be comfortable with technology, be able to credibly present to C-Level executives using a laptop computer, iPad, and be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as needed and sometimes transport product in company provided vehicle. Since this position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record is mandatory and background and drug testing (pre and post-employment) may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum from an accredited 4 year university
- AT LEAST 5 years medical sales experience (required)
- RepTrax or other certification with ability to sell into the OR/ER/ICU/Cath Lab
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.