Application Scientist for Medical Technology
Miami, FL US
- Interface with industry experts, scholars, and specialized organizations to provide best-in-class application expertise and support.
- Acquire new customers and convert prospects into projects/accounts within the medical device industry.
- Collaborate with product marketing and marketing communications.
- In-depth knowledge of optical spectroscopy (UV-VIS, NIR, Raman)
- Proficiency in tailoring spectroscopic solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the funnel management of prospects in a CRM.
Years of Experience: 7+ Years Spectroscopy Experience
Degree: MSc or PhD
Location: South Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 & 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.