Area Vice President | Spine | Southeast
Orlando, FL 32801 US
This entrepreneurial organization is in rapid expansion with both an accelerating growth trajectory, and an innovative product portfolio. We are seeking an individual who has a strong track record of exceeding high end sales goals and has worked to roll out technologically advanced products, and is a player coach. Ideal individuals will have strong management capabilities in both direct and distribution sales models in the spinal/orthopedic arena. The individual must be an autonomous manager, who can operate independently and think strategically, in order to analyze business concepts to develop and grow the already growing region.
- Manage sales teams and drive strategic objectives
- Prospect for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Identify Strategic growth opportunities, and maintain strong relationships with strategic KOL’s.
- Answer a wide range of questions concerning surgical applications, as well as clinical technique, related to spinal implants.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve problems quickly and with confidence.
- Define targets and make recommendations to executive management
- Clinical experience; at least 2 years of experience working in spine
- Experience in MIS, Degen, and/or Complex Spine with emphasis in Orthopedic/Neurosurgery applications.
- 10+ years of experience in spinal or orthopedic sales capacity
- Previous experience working in, or managing distribution partners.
- Ability to go into surgery room and support surgeon during long and complex surgeries
Base: Commensurate with previous experience
Years of experience: 10+
Degree: Bachelors (MBA preferred)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Sales, Spine, Regional Vice President, Regional Sales