Business Development Manager | Biologics | Southeast
Atlanta, GA US
One of the fastest growing biologic companies is seeking exceptional sales leaders with previous success managing independent distribution networks in the Central US. Candidates must be located in the Southeastern United States.
- Manage sales objectives, support as well as oversee targeted independent distribution relationships to grow Area across multiple states
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and maintain strong relationships with key surgeons users and distributors.
- Crosstrain distribution partners on new technology and provide clinical support to distribution network as necessary
- Proven track record of exceeding high end sales goals
- Strong management capabilities with a distribution sales models in the biologics/spine/orthopedic arena.
- Strong understanding of OR protocol and hospital protocols and relationships with the distributors
Salary: Highly Competitive
Years of Experience: 3+ Years Clinical Sales
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Clinical Sales, Specialist, Biologics, Spine
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.