Business Development Manager | Biologics | Southern California
Los Angeles, CA US
Candidates can be located anywhere in the Southern California region.
Our client, one of the fastest growing biologics companies in the US, is seeking exceptional sales leaders with previous success in managing independent distribution networks in the Southern California region. This role is focused on managing both direct sales and distribution networks while promoting some of the most innovative technologies in the orthopedic biologics market today.
- Manage sales objectives while supporting, training, and managing targeted independent distribution relationships.
- Identify strategic growth opportunities within the region.
- Maintain strong relationships with key surgeon users and distributors.
- Crosstrain distribution partners on new technology and provide clinical support to surgeon users and distribution network as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in orthopedic, spine, or orthobiologics sales.
- Strong management capabilities with some experience managing a distribution sales model in biologics, spine, or orthopedics.
- Strong understanding of OR and hospital protocols.
Salary: Highly Competitive
Years of Experience: 3+ Years in sales
Location: Southern California
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Clinical Sales, Specialist, Biologics, Spine
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.