Business Development Manager | Dermatology | Southeast
3078 Prospect Park Drive Orlando, FL US
This position will cover the Southeastern US and will require significant travel throughout the region.
This is an opportunity to join a startup dermatology division within a billion dollar organization. This Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling a developing SaaS product to dermatology practices and hospitals throughout the Southeast. This is an expansion position which will have a high level of visibility within this growing division. Candidates must have significant experience selling medical devices or medical software to dermatologists or hospitals and be willing to travel throughout the region.
- Develop new business and create solid, recurring revenue streams throughout the Southeast.
- Sell a developing SaaS product to key customers throughout the region by performing product demonstrations.
- Work with dermatology clinics, private practices, as well as dermatologists within larger institutions.
- Significant experience selling medical devices or medical software into dermatology practices and hospital systems.
- Strong, current relationships with dermatologists in the Southeast.
- Ability to work fast and wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment within a larger organization.
Years of Experience: 4+ Dermatology Sales
Location: Southeastern United States
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 & 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.