Business Development Sales Executive | Northeast
Northeast, -- US
Work for a $1B+ global leader in their space, developing and managing partnerships across a region in medical device and healthcare IT.
- Development and execution of strategic account business plans
- Manage sales process and develop customer specific product offers
- Work with hospital enterprise Director and C-Level contacts and sell the clinical value to hospital doctors
- Perform in a complex, matrix structure and manage several high-visibility deals
- 5+ years of medical device or healthcare IT hardware experience
- Strong consultative selling skills with prior success in securing strategic, multi-party buy in sales
Compensation: $180k at Plan, Uncapped
Travel: 3 Days per Week
Years Experience: 5+ in Medical Device or IT
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Sales, IT, Connectivity