Clinical Account Manager - Midwest | Neuro
Midwest, -- US
If a disruptive, exciting, “only in class” clinical sales role in neurosurgery sounds exciting, this is the opportunity for you to join one of the most innovative therapeutic imaging device companies around. Working in the Neurosurgery space, the main focus is to work with the install-base sites to the grow commercial utilization and thus help the customers grow the number of treated patients to reach business profitability, while maintaining high clinical safety and efficacy.
- Work closely with neuro clinical team, surgeons, and the hospital marketing team by using strong influencer skills to drive adoption
- Act as primary program manager and liaison to ensure that key patient metrics meet expectations from an educational and case-support standpoint
- Work closely with the hospital to assist in insurance and payer matters, patient-flow, and all post-sale activities
- 3 years in a sales or sales support role with a Class III medical device using advanced technology such as diagnostic or therapeutic imaging, robotics, navigation, or in high risk environments (Cath-lab, operating room, etc.)
- Passion and aptitude for complex surgical technology and startup culture
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Years of Experience: 3+
Degree: STEM, Life Science, Nurse/PA, are strongly preferred.
Clinical Sales, Clinical Accounts, Imaging, Navigation, Robotics, Diagnostics