Clinical Applications Specialist - Ultrasound (WH)--Baltimore
14 Electronics Avenue Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Responsible for providing clinical and technical expertise during the sales process for Ultrasound. to internal and external customers. Work closely with assigned Sales Representatives, Dealers, and Channel Sales Manager to support the growth and needs of the Samsung Ultrasound business. Experience supporting Women’s Health Commercial Market.
- Provide technical and clinical instruction of a complex nature during the ultrasound sales and post sale process to internal and external customers, service personnel, including on-site visits to physicians and sonographers
- Perform ultrasound product demonstrations with professional expertise. Provide post installation training to customers’ clinical staff.
- Sell directly to end-users
- Support industry trade shows and professional conferences by providing clinical and technical assistance
- Work closely with the product management and service organization to report/improve product performance by providing guidance based on experience in/feedback from the field
- Provide clinical assistance to the sales organization
- Monitor customer installations to insure customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and work processes.
- Represent NeuroLogica in a professional manner
- Maintain a positive attitude and exhibit patience with customer concerns or requests
- Attend/complete all required training
- Learn the company's products as well as the competitor's products to better promote the company's product line
- Manage time effectively; prioritize and make good business judgments and decisions in relationship to efficiency, effectiveness
- Required to wear dosimeter when in direct contact with radiation emitting devices
- Follow all company policies regarding travel, expenses, meetings, and meals
- Transport company equipment per company policy
RDMS certification required; must possess excellent knowledge of the technical and clinical aspects of diagnostic ultrasound
Experience supporting Women’s Health Commercial Market.
6-10 years of clinical ultrasound experience in General Imaging, Vascular, Ob/Gyn ad Point of Care applications required
Skilled in 2D and Color Doppler across applications
Previous commercial experience as a Clinical Applications Specialist
Strong market knowledge and competitive attitude.
Strong presentation skills and the ability to perform clinical and product training to all levels of customers
Willing to overnight
Valid driving license and satisfactory driving record is mandatory and background and drug testing (pre and post employment) is required
Budget, expense, and resource management experience required
Must be a results oriented, team player, people person
Must be self-driven to optimize performance without the need for extensive supervision
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment
Must have and exhibit excellent presentation skills in small and large groups situations
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.