Clinical Engineer | Manufacturing | Montreal
5155 Avenue Decelles Montreal, QC CA
- Maintain and operate laser-based medical systems.
- Provide education and training of clinical personnel on protocols, clinical processes, and device operation.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by working with the R&D and Quality functions to provide input on investigator feedback, product ideas, performance, competitive developments, and therapeutic trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Engineering. Masters or PhD in science/engineering is preferred.
- Knowledge of QA systems and regulatory frameworks pertaining to medical devices (QSR, MDD, and ISO 13485:2003 requirements),
- Certificate in QA or RA preferred
- Experience in medical device company or pharmaceutical company is required, preferably at least 5 years of QA/RA experience.
- Project management certification is a plus.
Years of Experience: 5+ Years Optical Technology
Degree: BS (PhD Pref.)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.