Clinical Sales Representative | Houston Metro
Houston, TX 77001 US
Qualified candidates must live in the greater Houston area and have a strong understanding of hemodynamics.
This is an amazing opportunity for an associate sales rep or clinical sales rep who is interested in increasing their earning potential while decreasing the amount of travel in their role. We are looking to hire a Clinical Sales Representative with experience in the cardiac and critical care environments to manage relationships with clinicians in the greater Houston area. This role blends sales responsibilities with clinical support and will require a strong understanding of hemodynamics. The base compensation for this role is $80,000, with an on target earning of $140,000. Commission is uncapped, with top earners clearing $200,000+.
- Collaborate with sales manager to grow the existing base of business.
- Provide initial training on devices and ongoing clinical support to clinicians and medical staff.
- Provide intraoperative case coverage and one-on-one educational training.
- 3+ Years experience working for a medical device company in a clinical role
- Critical Care or Cardiac clinical experience and contacts with anesthesiologists
- A strong clinical understanding of hemodynamics is required
- Demonstrated ability to drive change in previous positions
Compensation: $80k Base, $140k at Plan (Uncapped)
Travel: Minimal, Primarily Local with Few Overnights
Direct Reports: None
Years of Experience: 3+
Location: Houston, Texas
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America