Clinical Specialist | Neuro & Spine | Dallas
60 Scarsdale Road Dallas, ON 75201 CA
Candidates for this position must be located in the Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
A growing startup company with highly disruptive technology used in the operating room is seeking a technologically savvy Clinical Specialist for an expansion role in the Orlando area. This individual will be responsible for managing the post-sale process from training and educating users on the product to covering cases in the operating room, to helping drive product utilization and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Become a product expert and drive post-sale utilization of the product.
- Support clinical procedures in the operating room and provide training & education on use.
- Work closely with the sales team to support evaluations, demonstrations, and other lead generating activities.
- Manage and communicate customer requests and feedback.
- 3+ Years experience as a clinical specialist with an OR-based medical device company and/or previous experience working as a radiology technologist.
- Experience with surgical navigation, robotics, or other high-tech OR devices.
- Ability to travel frequently and work flexible hours.
Years of Experience: 3+ in Clinical Sales/Support
Degree: BA/BS Required
Location: Dallas, TX
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America