Stockholm, -- 10465 US
First to market neurotechnology startup is looking to expand into Scandinavia.
Get in on the ground level of a fast growing Neuro company. They have a first-to-market technology in a segment that has not had innovation for many years. With strong funding, this startup organization is looking to expand into this key territory with a manager to grow out relationships within the hospitals as well as manage existing distributior relationships by training distributors on the technology and closing larger deals. This technology is making a difference for patients in the ICU and saving lives by cutting down overall hospital time and is rapidly becoming the new gold standard in healthcare.
- Manage existing distributor partners in the region
- Drive business by leveraging existing key relationships in the region
- Convert business by showcasing groundbreaking technology and successfully navigating C-Suite
- 7+ years of medical device sales experience, ideally with multiple call points within the hospital
- Experience managing distribution partners in Scandinavia
- Existing neuro relationships in the territory
- Experience working in a small company or startup environment
Direct Reports: No, but manages distributor partnerships.
Years of Experience: 7+
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.