Director of Clinical Operations | Biotechnology | Texas
Dallas, TX US
Candidates must be able to relocate to the greater Dallas area in Texas (relocation package will be offered).
This is the first hire in the clinical department for a growing biologics company located in Texas. We're looking to bring a key Director of Clinical Operations in on the ground floor to accelerate the clinical trial process for this MedTech startup. Strong candidates will have managed complex clinical trials for medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or biotechnology and are excited by working in an entrepenurial startup environment.
- Own and manage all aspects of clinical trial start up, conduct, and closeout activities
- Lead all clinical site interactions including assistance with contract negotiations, enrollment tracking, material requests, issue resolution, etc.
- Act as the lead research team member, provide oversight to ensure investigator compliance with study protocols, regulatory guidelines, and company SOPs.
- 10+ years in pharmaceutical or medtech clinical roles with at least 5 years of hands-on managerial experience running clinical trials
- Strong track record of leading clinical trials for biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or medical device products in different phases of the product cycle in a hands-on capacity
- Detailed knowledge of medical & surgical procedures as well as hospital and acute care practices with a preference for pain management standards and guidelines
Years of Experience: 10+ Pharmaceutical or MedTech
Education: BS/BA Minimum, Masters Preferred
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America