Director of Downstream Marketing | Surgical Device | Miami
50 Oconnell Way , Suite 10 Miami, FL US
Candidates must be located in or willing to relocate to the Fort Lauderdale or Miami, FL area.
As Director of Downstream Marketing, you will use your expertise, experience, and leadership to develop and execute the commercial marketing strategy for a differentiated surgical gynecology product.
- Manage all marketing and business aspects of defined products including product launch, marketing plans, creation of marketing literature, ongoing promotion campaigns, and creation of communication materials that support sales and customer training.
- Primary responsibilities include marketing strategies and tactics that create demand for the products and delivers sales opportunities to the sales force.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in sales, product marketing, and executive leadership and provide them with marketing communications support of their objectives.
- Develop a comprehensive digital and web-based marketing strategy, execute it, and leverage the power of digital media and other digital communications methodologies.
- Work with regional marketing, local commercial, and market access groups to implement commercialization strategies and rollout plans for key marketing initiatives
- Develop patient facing education and promotional materials to be used by healthcare provider stakeholders to promote the clinical and other benefits derived from the use of the company’s products.
- Collaborate with global & regional partners and digital / branding to develop and fine-tune strategic positioning, messaging, and creation of marketing materials and collaterals to effectively communicate value propositions and maintain consistency with brand and corporate guidelines
- Develops product presentations, surgical techniques, and white papers in support of sales and corporate marketing campaigns, e.g. product bindery, brochures, etc.
- Establish and execute a global strategy for relevant scientific and technical meetings and conferences.
- Integrates Public Relations activities into an overall marketing communication strategy and supports the management of a public relations firm.
- 10+ years of marketing experience in new and transformative med tech/device spaces.
- 5 years experience in developing patient facing, direct to patient communication materials.
- 5+ years marketing experience using data driven strategies to merge web, social, mobile, email marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement tactical marketing plans to include financial and marketing plan development, sales materials, and clinical marketing materials.
- Ability to understand, interpret and manage clinical data from both presentations and publications.
- Self-starter, leads and facilitates management of details needed to accomplish tasks, simultaneous management of several programs and initiatives.
- Passionate about patient advocacy.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate to market value.
Experience: 10+ years in med tech, 5+ years in patient marketing, 5+ in strategic communications.
Degree: Bachelor’s required; MBA preferred
Location: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 and 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.