Director of Marketing | Respiratory | United States
Dallas Parkway United States, -- 75001 US
Work directly with the CEO launching new products to market which are changing the current standard of care.
- Develop KOLs and VOC, execute upstream & downstream initiatives.
- Manage a cross functional team in an entrepreneurial organization.
- Launch new products to market from concept to commercialization.
- Proven track record of successful, full life-cycle product launches.
- Excellent communication in a customer facing role.
- Strong upstream strategy development experience.
- Previous experience marketing DME technology is required.
Years of Experience: 7+ Years Marketing Experience
Degree: MBA Preferred
Location: United States
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
upstream, downstream, marketing manager, product manager
Meet Your Recruiter
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.