Director of Marketing | Spine | MidSouth
111 Cooperative Way , Suite 250 Mid-South, TX US
Our client has recently commercialized a first of kind spinal implant technology and is seeking an entrepreneurial marketing professional to operate in a fast paced, rewarding, and results focused culture. The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing a customer-focused marketing strategy, working cross-functionally, enhancing digital branding, as well as marketing communications execution. Developing KOL relationships, creating and driving tactical marketing plans, as well as enhancing sales and business development. This will include developing sales tools, content, supporting the commercial team in positioning and promotion of all new and existing product lined. We are seeking a professional, with strong success in an entrepreneurial medical device organization, with the ability to execute and build and execute a highly successful marketing program. This role is responsible for product marketing and marketing management, for the organization’s complete medical device portfolio. You will be reporting directly to the CEO, and have a strong impact on the organization’s upward growing trajectory.
- Define, engage, and commercialize KOLs and early thought leaders.
- Work cross-functionally to hone and execute strategy for new and existing products.
- Leverage existing relationships for market penetration.
- Develop and enhance branding and digital marketing strategy.
- 7+ years of experience in Medical Device Marketing; as well as experience in branding initiatives. Including trade shows, collateral, and customer messaging.
- 3+ Years of experience in the marketing or sales of medical device implants.
- Ability to develop key relationships with KOL’s and working with R&D to meet needs of the surgeons
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial organization with innovative first-of-its-kind technology.
Base: Commensurate with previous experience
Years of experience: 7+
Degree: Bachelors (MBA preferred)
Location: Midsouth United States
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.