Director of New Product Development, Quality & Regulatory | Southeast
119 Georgia 74 Atlanta, GA US
This position is located in the Southeast.
This is an opportunity to join a 150-year-old market leading company and define the overall R&D strategy for the organization. This Director of New Product Development, Quality & Regulatory will have responsibility both to the R&D teams and to maintaining the company total quality management system. Candidates must have significant experience managing research & development for medical device manufacturers, with at least 5 years of previous experience in a leadership position.
- Overall supervision, training, development, and coordination of the R&D, quality, and regulatory departments.
- Organize and maintain a total quality management system in compliance with FDA guidelines.
- (Post COVID) Travel internationally to trade shows, conferences, and company sites.
- 5+ Years of leadership experience in new product development.
- Strong familiarity with regulatory and quality processes and regulations.
- Proven ability to wear multiple hats and manage multiple projects with high priorities simultaneously.
Travel: 20% Post COVID
Years of Experience: 5+ years of R&D/QA/RA leadership
Location: Southeast US
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.