Director of Sales | Electrophysiology | Eastern Region
2500 Red Hill Avenue East Coast, -- US
Looking for top tier, highly motivated professionals who want to build a world-class EP organization. Candidates for this position must be based in a major city in the Eastern United States and have strong, current relationships in the electrophysiology field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate, and develop the sales team, become trusted advisers to MD & staff in procedures, and create a team culture to support overall company objectives.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to achieve product sales and penetrate strategic targets in the East region.
- At least 3 years of progressive EP medical device sales experience with a preferred minimum 3 years in sales management.
- Experience growing a start up company is highly valued for this position.
- Prior experience in cardiovascular or electrophysiology products is required.
Years of Experience: 3+ Years Sales Management
Degree: BA/BS Required
Location: Eastern Region
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America