Director or Vice President of Strategic Accounts
Nationwide, -- US
Director/Vice President of Strategic Accounts
This is an earlier commercial organization with strong backing that has an innovative portfolio in the Orthopedic and Spinal Implant market. Currently in an expansion, you will be the first Senor level hire in the department, developing, executing, and scaling the contracting strategy. Your responsibilities will include developing and leveraging previous relationship to negotiate IDN and GPO contracts, as well as reviewing and implementing contract process and strategy. We are seeking an experience Senior Level Individual Contributor that can scale the department in the coming years, as well as be a forward-facing entrepreneur in executing at the ground level.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to forecast demand for surgical devices and demonstration tools and reports to support US sales goals
- Analyze sales for GPO/IDN’s, calculating administrative fee payments, rebates, and compliance to measure performance to contracted goals
- Implement standardized contracting process to formalize and scalable measure for future expansion.
- Understand market trends, and pricing initiatives on a Macro scale, to best position the organization for growth.
- Analyze data collection for quarterly inventory reconciliation – working with customer support and US sales to reconcile medical devices.
- Create monthly and quarterly sales report reviewing standard analysis of previous month sales using Excel pivot tables and create dashboards to provide an overview of sales performance as well as budget management.
- Analyze performance to quota, products trend analysis, customer segment analysis, pricing analysis and growth analysis
- Collaborate with marketing to meet commercial goals: shipping marketing materials, application for approval documentation, conference management & the approval process
- Leverage Relationship to form new access to National GPO’s and IDN’s.
- 10+ years of experience in National Accounts, Strategic Accounts, (IDN/GPO), or contracting.
- Previous experience working for an Orthopedic, or Spinal Implant company.
- Understanding pricing models, and analytics to implement
- Previous experience negotiating agency contracts.
- Analysis, business process analysis or similar role in a medical or pharmaceutical company
- Expertise using Excel and pivot tables, Microsoft Office, Internet research
- Storm previous track record in Negotiation, and gaining access to GPO/IDN
- Experience in reviewing in Developing Contracts, both executing, as well as alignment with organization long term strategic initiatives.
- SIOP (Sales Inventory Operations planning experience helpful)
Compensation: Commensurate with previous experience
Years of experience: 10+
Degree: Bachelors (MBA preferred)
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Spine, Orthopedics, National Accounts