Field Service Engineer | Medical Device
Boston, MA US
The Field Service Engineer for this rapidly growing, international medical device company will support an innovative therapeutic technology used in several different clinical settings, including the operating room. The FSE will work with a complex piece of capital electromechanical equipment used in surgery and travel 50% as well as work in the company’s headquarters. As our client’s clinical site count increases dramatically in the U.S., this role will be mostly focused on installed based vs Preventative Maintenance or Troubleshooting.
- Capital Equipment Installation / Repair / Preventative Maintenance.
- Software troubleshooting, installation, updates, etc.
- Direct management of parts and inventory.
- Identification of product and service improvement opportunities.
- Ensuring customer with timely resolution of problems associated with equipment and/or software.
- High amounts of travel (60-80%)
- 8+ years field service experience on Medical Device Capital Equipment
- Experience troubleshooting highly complex, electromechanical capital equipment, with a software component at a systems level
- Proven track record of working independently meeting complex objectives under strict timelines
- Hands on experience, servicing Multi-Disciplinary Medical Imaging systems
- Must be ready to travel at short notice
- Must have a valid driving license, a clean driving record and be able to be insurable under the company’s policies
Compensation: $80,000 - $100,000, commensurate with experience
Direct Reports: Individual contributor
Years of Experience: 8+
Education: Associates, Bachelor's, Military, or Training Certification in Electrical Engineering
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
engineering, field service, repair, medical device,
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.