HR Business Partner | South Florida
Longwood, FL 32779 US
Lead core human resources programs for a fast growing medical device company
- Lead core HR programs and initiatives including talent acquisition, onboarding, workforce planning, performance management, talent management, compensation and benefits support and internal communications.
- Serve as the HR lead for the US Group and provide support to the division management while partnering with US managers.
- Build and implement the US people agenda under the framework of the global HR strategy and drive employee engagement
- Act as trusted advisor for senior leaders and people advocate for employees.
- Talent Acquisition - partner directly with Hiring Managers to understand hiring needs, drive the stages of the hiring processes including sourcing, selection, compliance and closing the hire.
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. Identify, engage and secure top talented candidates (both passive and active).
- Negotiate offers and successfully close candidates.
- Advise and partner closely with HQ HR on local employment regulations, compensation & benefits and training to tailor the HR practices to regional needs.
- Relevant BA degree from a relevant / high level academic institute.
- At least 5 years experience (medical device industry – an advantage).
- Able to lead multiple initiatives, processes and tasks with high professional standards and drive to push the HR agenda with outstanding operational execution.
- Holds both business and organizational acumen as well as people centricity approach and able to work in a cross cultural environment with a global mind-set.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment with proven background in using innovative research and sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and “hard to fill” roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- High teaming abilities - team player who creates trust and promotes team synergies.
- Attention to detail, meticulous organization skills and strong communication skills.
- This role requires bi-weekly flights to Dallas.
Compensation: Base plus bonus
Travel: Frequent to Texas
Years of experience: 5+ years HR
Location: South Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.