Key Account Manager | Northern California
San Francisco, CA US
Work for a $1B global leader in their space, developing and managing partnerships across a region in a Medical Device and Healthcare IT.
- Manage and maintain high level relationships with existing clients (C Suite, partner C Suite connections, purchasing dept etc)
- Develop critical relationships with key influencers with Key Accounts.
- Establish a deep understanding of the account through a deep integration on site at the account facilities.
- BA/BS Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business and a very stable work history.
- Experience in the Surgical OR (Robotics, Surgical Orthopedics)
- 5 years Experience in a key account or a similar role with proven experience with increased development and retention
Direct Reports: High Level Ind Contributor
Location: Northern CA
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.