200 Minuteman Road Suite 302 Boston, MA
The Logistics Manager with a late-stage startup in the cardiology field will be responsible for implementing new and efficient processes for both internal and external customers in regards to product movement and order fulfillment.
- Develop and implement streamlined processes from order intake to shipment/delivery
- Implement a long-term process improvement path to simplify and improve logistics processes
- Work alongside the Operations team in the management of freight and packaging issues
- Establish, track, and report on all key metrics related to order fulfillment and customer service
- Primary contact with all global logistics and distribution partners – develop and help to implement improved logistics processes for all international European distribution partners
- Full process ownership for all customer returns, internal lab orders, and logistics associated with field service
- 5+ Years of experience in Logistics/Operations, with at least 2 in medical device
- Experience developing and implementing logistics process improvements
Education Requirements: Bachelors
Location: Greater Boston Area
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.