200 Minuteman Road Suite 302 Boston, MA 01810
Our client. is currently looking for a highly motivated Manufacturing Manager with a strong engineering or operations management background to join our team and help revolutionize transplant medicine. Based at our headquarters, this is a hands-on role in a fast-paced and dynamic medical device company.
- Supervise team of Production personnel.This includes hiring, developing, scheduling and directing employees, communicating expectations, managing performance, and addressing questions or concerns.
- Lead efforts to ensure all production related activities are executed in a timely manner to satisfy Company’s Production schedule and quality standards.
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- Identify opportunities to streamline Production process and remove inefficiencies. Ensure Production areas are maintained in an orderly manner, production documentation is accurate and up to date and that production and test equipment are properly maintained.
- Work with Supply Chain, Quality and Production personnel to resolve component issues and expedite materials through the procurement, inspection and production processes.
- Work with Technical team to identify and resolve technical and quality related issues identified in production.
- Work with Engineering team to indroduce new products into production including reviewing and approving Manufacturing Instructions, Process Validations.
- Ensure Production team members are appropriately trained for assembly and test activities, as well as on company Standard Operating Procedures, as required.
- Support Facility related activities as required.
- Perform other tasks and duties as required.
- BS Engineering or Operations Management plus a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience working in FDA/ISO regulated medical device/ medical equipment industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be detail oriented with strong priorization and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with willingness to be held accountable for deliverables.
- Outstanding ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have effective analytical and decision making skills.
- Proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues as they arise with minimal supervision.
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.