Marketing Product Manager Downstream
3240 Bayshore Boulevard San Francisco, California
Great opportunity to work with a high functioning team in a fast paced environment where everyone is very motivated to help the company reach its aggressive growth plans.
- Develops and executes on go-to-market strategy for new and existing product lines.
- Integrate customer knowledge, market data into business development and product development
- Initiate promotional plans, set calendar of promotional events and conduct pre- and post promotion analysis.
- Tradeshows and Meetings – Attend and support sales meetings and relevant tradeshow calendar. Initiate, develop and manage joint business planning and marketing plans.
- Training – Organize and deliver product training to educate, motivate and activate sales representatives and partners with the education team
- Sales Collateral and Education – Work closely with Marketing Communications and Education to develop compelling core marketing collateral materials and on-going education initiatives and assessment tools.
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.