Principal Software Engineer | Robotics | North Carolina
170 University Avenue , Suite 1000 Chapel Hill, NC M5H 3B3 US
Join a cutting-edge robotic company, is focused on the design, development and commercialization of new robotic surgical technologies.
- Manage test planning and development to ensure software system conforms to requirements on reliability and robustness
- Develop specifications for software systems in coordination with other subsystems across a large interdisciplinary team
- Schedule and allocate software engineering resources to ensure completion within established schedules and budgets
- Lead, contribute to, and participate in design reviews.
- In-depth knowledge of IEC 62304 and ISO 14971
- Embedded software development for Class C medical devices.
- Driver development for QNX (or other RTOS)
Years of Experience: 10+ years of experience in complex software development is required
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.