Product Manager | Surgery | South Florida
Miami, FL US
Product management opportunity with a disruptive surgical robotics company.
- Analyzes the GYN surgery market and determines ideal opportunities within.
- Manages company's relationships with key opinion leaders, consulting surgeons, and scientific and medical advisory boards.
- Strategic reports for senior management including data analysis and future recommendations.
- 7+ Years total marketing experience in surgical medical devices with at least 3 marketing in gynecology.
- Proven ability to determine and communicate effective product positioning and key marketing strategies.
- Current relationships with thought leaders and KOLs.
Years of experience: 7+ Years Product Management
Location: South Florida
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.