Product Manager | Wound Care
Northeast, -- US
We are launching a search for a fast growing global company in the biologics and regenerative medicine space. This Senior Product Manager will manage both upstream and downstream marketing initiatives and strategy for the organization's biologic portfolio.
- Full life cycle management of organization's Regenerative and Biologic products.
- KOL and VOC development, and execution of downstream initiatives.
- Manage key industry meetings, and up and downstream initiatives.
- Strong cross functional experience in an entrepreneurial organization.
- 7+ Years of product marketing experience.
- Proven track record of successful full lifecycle product launches.
- Previous experience marketing Biologics or Regenerative technologies.
- Excellent communication in a previous customer facing role
- Strong ability to define upstream strategy.
Compensation: Highly Competitive
Direct Reports: None
Years of Experience: 7+
Degree: BS/BA, MBA highly preferred.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
wound care, biologics, marketing, product manager
Meet Your Recruiter
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.