Product Manager - Extremities
Chicago, IL US
Hyper-growth extremity company is expanding in Chicago with a key management hire needed to augment the core sales strategy. This organization is exclusively dedicated to a single niche segment within orthopedics with a robust commercial portfolio and strong R&D pipeline. Ideal candidates will have the entrepreneurial spirit and be able to operate with a fair amount of autonomy to successfully accelerate this company's growth.
- Managing distribution within the region to take market share and grow current users
- Work directly with KOLs and overseeing sales training with key distribution partners
- Incorporate VOC and maintain marketing exposure of organization
- Influence commercial team as one of the first 20 hires within the US
- Convert key accounts by leveraging previous successful relationships with specific shoulder technologies
- 5+ years experience with upper extremity implants or biologic devices
- Experience or ability to work in a startup/small company environment
- 4 years documentable work experience in distribution management and key relationship management
Compensation: First Year Plan is $140,000
Direct Reports: No, but manages distributor partnerships.
Years of Experience: 7+
Degree: BS/BA, MBA Preferred
shoulder, sales, distributors
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.