Program Manager - Robotics R&D
Boston, MA US
This leadership role will direct the core robotics team working on cutting-edge robotic technology with one of the most renowned Medtech companies in the world.
Our client strives to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to healthcare systems worldwide. This is a key role in the team for digital and robotic technology for the medical device industry. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and communicator that takes the time to understand the key stakeholders and will be able to guide the team successfully through the NPD (New Product Development) process. This role will work very closely together with the Senior Engineering Manager and the Director of Emerging Robotics and will assist with direction and management of the NPD Spine Robotics Team.
- Develop project plans & coordinate project and extended team members
- Drive communication across R&D, quality, regulatory, operations, marketing
- Contribute to decision making in key areas of portfolio life cycle management
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience in highly regulated industries
- Strong program management experience in MedTech
- New product development, manufacturing, and/or supply chain experience
Compensation: $150k + 15% Bonus
Travel: 25-30%, including some international
Direct Reports: Yes
Years of Experience: 10+
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.