Project Manager | Device Design | Victoria
Victoria, BC US
Growing product design and development consulting company focused in developing new products and technologies in the medical device industry is seeking Project Managers for locations in Toronto and Victoria Canada. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who loves working with new technologies, complex problem solving, and variety of work while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Must have experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager; medical device industry preferred
- Background in engineering, design, or product development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with diverse groups of stakeholders
- Lead design teams through the entire product life cycle from concept through design
- Act as the main point of contact for clients/customers on assigned projects
- Continuously manage schedule, scope, and budget in order to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Work closely with Business Development to create new ideas and proposals for pursuing new business development opportunities
Years of experience: 5+ years as a Project Manager
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree; engineering or related specialty
Location: Toronto, CA or Victoria, CA
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Central Florida, Carolyn is a true Orlando native, graduating from Winter Park High School and the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!) Prior to Legacy, she put her Human Resources Management degree to good use, spending nearly 15 years in a Human Resources Generalist role for a mid-sized manufacturing company.