Regional Account Executive | Medical Capital Equipment | Mid-Atlantic
Washington, DC US
Qualified candidates may be located in any of the following metro areas: Baltimore, DC, Richmond, or Norfolk.
Immediate Interviews for February 1, 2020 Training class
Rapidly growing organization is expanding! Using your strong business acumen, relationships and influencing skills you will manage a complex and long sales cycle (12-18 months) calling on multiple call points from clinicians to C-level decision makers selling equipment with ASPs of $75,000 to $150,000. Recent strategic business initiatives have resulted in the need for expansion of the sales force and interview availability will be held over the holidays through January 20.
- Promote value proposition of all products in the portfolio to existing customers and new prospects in the territory
- Collaborate cross-functionally with fellow sales reps, field support, and service teams
- Prepare analysis for, and development of, an overall package for new sales.
- 5+ years prior success selling capital medical devices with an ASP in excess of $25,000
- “Hunter” mentality; ability to scope and acquire new business with lean resources
- Ability to prepare, analyze and capitalize on current leads – while developing new leads.
- Financially motivated, hunter personality, desire for $200k yearly
Compensation: $200,000 at plan, uncapped (+$550/month car allowance)
Travel: 15-20% overnight; occasionally more
Direct Reports: No
Years of Experience: 5+ medical capital equipment
Degree: BS/BA required
Location: Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Norfolk
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.