Regional Sales Director - Cardio
Houston, TX US
Fast growing Top 10 cardiovascular device organization with better outcomes data than the competitors on the market!
Get in on the ground floor of an organization that is growing rapidly within the cardiac space. This client recently won several awards for innovation and is succeeding in head to head in clinical studies with superior outcome data over ker competitors. This organization is looking to continue growth within the US by hiring managers with strong experience leading and guiding a device sales team. If you're looking for strong upside potential with an exciting small company, this is for you!
Candidates must be located in either Houston or Dallas.
- Manage multiple direct reports over several states
- Travel out to Account Executives and work collaboratively to close sales and advance process with new and current accounts
- Build out sales team as multiple territories are opened in the future
- Experience managing a direct sales force
- Strong success selling in the cardiac space with key relationships throughout the hospital
- Leadership experience in closing deals, training sales team, and past success growing new territories
Compensation: Competitive based on Experience
Direct Reports: Direct Management
Years of Experience: 8+
Education: Bachelor's Degree Minimum
Location: Houston OR Dallas
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
crm, cardiac monitoring
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.