Regional Sales Manager, Neurosurgery | Northwest
Seattle, WA US
We are seeking a clinically astute, patient-focused, and assertive medical device Regional Sales Manager with success managing high-performing salespeople who sell complex surgical capital equipment into the operating room. Neurosurgery experience preferred
- Manage a strong team of direct sales representatives, continuing to grow develop and grow a premier team experiencing 20%+ annual growth.
- Responsible for training and reinforcing strategic selling techniques and practice including clinical selling, mentoring, leading and motivating sales representatives.
- Accompany Sales team in negotiations to optimize sales, marketing, customer experience, and clinical application enablement and effectiveness through the management of people, systems, tools and processes.
- 7 – 12 years surgical medical device experience AND a minimum of 2 years sales management leadership experience managing at least 4 direct sales people.
- Understanding of human anatomy & physiology and medical terminology
- Strong & positive relationships with surgeons and/or surgery personnel, plus the ability to go into surgery and support surgeon during complex surgeries on occasion.
- Extensive experience developing and managing strategic plans and growth strategies
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout region
- Current credentialing through a recognized agency
- BS/BA/BBA+ from an accredited university
Reports to VP of Sales
First year at plan $220,000+
Direct reports: 4-8
Degree: Bachelor’s required
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.