Regional Sales Manager | Biologics
Boston, MA US
This highly advanced Biologic Technology organization has been growing at an outstanding rate, as they look to continue to commercialize a strong clinically back portfolio. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for providing technical product expertise, as well as field sales support to enhance the growth of the organization.
- Cross-train and provide support for distribution partners
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop and execute distribution and clinical support plan
- Provide case support to surgeon users during procedures
Must have experience in the following:
- Extensive experience developing and managing strategic growth plans and growth strategies
- Current relationships with surgeons and/or surgery personnel
- Strong relationships with distributors
Direct Reports: None, but manages distributors.
Years of experience: 3+
Degree: B.S. (Master’s Degree Preferred)
Location: Greater Boston area
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Clinical Sales, Specialist, Biologics, Spine
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.