Regional Sales Manager | Complex Neurosurgical Device | Southeast
Atlanta, GA US
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic device company growing in high double-digits. Candidates may be located anywhere in the Southeast so long as they are able to frequently travel throughout the region.
Our client is hiring a clinically astute, patient-focused, and assertive medical device Regional Sales Manager with success managing high-performing salespeople who sell complex surgical capital equipment into the operating room. This position will manage salespeople who are selling neurosurgical equipment in hospitals throughout the Southeast.
- Manage a growing team of direct sales representatives (20%+ annually) with a focus on developing talent.
- Responsible for training and reinforcing strategic selling techniques including clinical selling, mentoring, leading, and motivating sales representatives.
- Accompany sales team on contract negotiations as needed.
- 5+ Years of neurosurgical sales experience.
- Strong, positive relationships with surgeons and surgery personnel with significant experience supporting surgeons during complex procedures.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
Direct Reports: 4-8
Years of Experience: 5+
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and may have been abbreviated or maximized for online or mobile viewing. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019, 2020 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.