Regional Sales Manager - Northeast
Northeast, -- US
Hyper-growth extremity company with a key management hire needed to augment the core sales strategy. This organization is exclusively dedicated to a single Niche segment within orthopedics, and has a robust commercial portfolio, as well as R&D pipeline. Ideal candidates will have the entrepreneurial spirit, and be able to operate with a fair amount of autonomy successfully, to continue to grow this rapidly growing company.
- Managing distribution within the region to take market share and grow out current users
- Work directly with the KOL’s and overseeing sales training with key distribution partners
- VOC experience, and maintaining marketing exposure of organization
- Influencer with commercial team being one of the first 20 within the US
- Bringing on key accounts with relationships previous success working with specific shoulder technology
- 7+ years Shoulder, Upper extremity Implants, or orthopedic Biologic device background required
- Start-up or small company experience AND/OR entrepreneurial orientation
- Minimum 4 years documentable work experience in the distribution management working and overseeing key relationships already in place and bringing new distribution organizations to company
- Previous sales or marketing experience in Orthopedics.
- BS/BA degree
Compensation: At Plan $200,000
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
total shoulder arthroplasty, distribution, distributor
With a background in B2B Sales with Sprint’s enterprise division, Sean hit the ground running recruiting at Legacy. He quickly became an indispensable member of the Legacy team with his upbeat attitude, spirit for competition, and knack for finding all-star candidates for even the hardest to fill searches. He believes his best conversations are with perfect strangers, and welcomes to opportunity to connect with anyone and everyone.