Regional Sales Manager
300 Unicorn Park Drive South Texas, Texas
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager to use their consultative and educational skills. This is a well established territory and there is a strong need for someone to help the territory grow to the next level of physician utilization. Strong Clinical Understanding would be required for success in the role.
- Self starter who likes working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Develop KOL Physician Relationships.
- Education and Physician Development is a major factor in success in this role.
- Develop an established territory with a good base of Physician practices to take the territory to the next level.
- Strong emphasis on the clinical nature of the sale and continuing education to continue to learn ways to increase physician utilization.
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.