Sales / Product Manager - Orthopedics
Northeast, -- US
This highly innovative and fast growing medical device company has a portfolio of complex electromechanical surgical technology and is seeking a strong product manager to be part of their Neuro/Spine segment.
Our client who firmly believe that “Better Matters” has just recently received FDA clearance for its revolutionary ultrasonic surgical platform. They will commence the commercialization of this new platform in the United States shortly and now seeking a Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the product development team with a wide range of marketing activities. This position will also serve as a secondary liaison between the marketing team and sales personnel.
- Establish Trust Amongst the External Sales Force (Response, Reliability, etc.)
- Develop Marketing Collateral (Technique Guides, Literature, Brochures, etc.
- Create and manage project plan for each project in conjunction with the engineer
- Support Project Activities (Kick-Off Meetings, Design Reviews, V&V Activities, etc.)
- Participate in management meetings on strategic initiatives and business planning
- Conduct Market and Competitive Product Analysis
- 3+ years of previous experience in Neurosurgical or Spinal device marketing
- Ability to cross functionally manage both up and downstream marketing functions
- Experience working with commercial distribution, field support, product training, and performing competitive analysis
- Previous success in product launches, developing marketing collateral, and KOL interaction
Compensation: Competitive (Commensurate to Experience)
Direct Reports: Individual Contributor
Years of Experience: 3+
Education: Bachelor's Required, MBA Preferred
NOTE: This job description is confidential and not intended to be all-inclusive. Contact the recruiter below for more information.
Legacy MedSearch was named to the 2019 Forbes list of Best Recruiting Firms in America.
Arshad is a seasoned recruiter in the healthcare space with over 15 years of experience in promoting career growth for healthcare professionals. He has played a critical role in the launch of several startup companies. He is known for versatility and leadership; expert in overseeing high-level priorities and a broad range of responsibilities.